Qualified security guards servicing BendigoJuly 29, 2014
To work for Sectrol, our security guards must have a minimum level of training and qualifications. Our guards provide manpower services such as mobile patrols, static guards and alarm responses for residential and commercial clients in regional Victorian towns such as Bendigo.
When you use Sectrol Security you can rest assured every guard is qualified in the following:
- Certificate II in Security Operations
- Core units include: Communicate effectively in the security industry, Work effectively in the security industry, Work as part of a security team and more.
- Certificate III in Security Operations
- Core units of competency include: Maintain workplace safety in the security industry, Manage conflict through negotiation, Determine response to security risk situation, Coordinate a quality security service to customers, Maintain security of environment and more
- Private Security Individual Licence (Security Guard)
- To work as a Security Guard, Crowd Controller, Investigator or Bodyguard
- Level 2 in First Aid
- This covers Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Defibrillation, Hygiene, Asthma Awareness, Heart Attack, Stroke and other common scenarios requiring First Aid response.
In addition to the minimum qualification requirements, our guards receive additional training about the law, responsible serving of alcohol and much more. We are well-placed to provide security guards and mobile patrols in Bendigo and other regional centres. Please contact us for enquiries about our services.