What Sectrol Security offers Ballarat and district
Protection and peace of mind
At Sectrol Security in Ballarat we understand several factors contribute to the prevention of crime, or more particularly, prevention of people becoming a victim of crime. A high-quality security system is of major importance.
Clients can leave their premises in the knowledge that it is being constantly watched. It gives them a sense of well-being because their premises and valuables are protected. Those irreplaceable items like photo albums, heirlooms and other personal items are secure.
Duress alarms are a god-send for the elderly or disabled in particular, as well as their families. Help is only the push-of-a-button away. This facility allows greater independence for those living alone and greater peace of mind for families of those living alone.
A local service
Sectrol Security operates the only secure control centre in the region. This means prompt service and prompt intruder response. Our security team and rapid response vehicles are on standby, 24-hours-a-day, ready to react to break-ins.
Our low false alarm rate ensures prompt police action, increasing our clients’ sense of security, reducing the chance of loss or damage, and reducing attendance costs. Located in heart of Ballarat, we service all of Ballarat and surrounding districts, including Geelong and the Bellarine Peninsula via Geelong Monitoring Services. We provide security services to Ararat, Ballan, Bacchus Marsh, Colac, Daylesford, Hamilton, Horsham, Melton, Mildura, Stawell and Warrnambool.
We can provide security services along the coast including locations such as Queenscliff, Point Lonsdale, Torquay, Ocean Grove, Barwon Heads, Portarlington, Anglesea and Lorne. Many of our security clients in Ballarat and the surrounding areas have second homes at the beach. If you would like to enquire about your beach house security call us now.
Sectrol Security systems for our clients in Ballarat and surrounding areas are installed with precision to provide the maximum reliable coverage, while blending as much as possible with the existing décor.
Sectrol systems provide high-grade security to client premises. The superior Sectrol Security technology has a low false alarm rate compared to other systems available in the market. Most insurance companies provide substantial discounts for adequately secured properties.
Sectrol Security is located at 106 Armstrong St South, Ballarat and is connected digitally with our Control Centre which was specifically built for security monitoring purposes.
The Control Centre has been specifically constructed to meet the following requirements:
- fire resistance
- resistance to physical attack
- precludes internal visibility from outside
- own amenities that include toilet, hand basin, meal preparation area and sink
- air conditioned and air ventilated
- fire prevention equipment and emergency oxygen
- stand-by and alternative power supplies providing instant power replacement when required
- emergency entry and exits
- entrance locking and release systems
- external monitoring (including duress alarm and dead man alarm)
- intruder detection
- two different telecommunication systems, capable of voice communication (including two-way radio)
- voice recording equipment
- indicating and recording equipment
- security alarms are monitored 24 hours per day by suitably licensed, trained and accredited staff
- appropriate records completed and maintained.