Commercial and industrial security, Ballarat
Talk to us at Sectrol in Ballarat about your industrial and commercial security needs. We will give you an obligation-free assessment to determine which security systems and products will suit your business, your staff and your budget.
Commercial and industrial alarm installation
Your commercial or industrial alarm system needs to be effective and user-friendly. One of the alarm systems we supply and install for clients is by Hills NX for its usability, sleek design and ability to connect to a range of devices, including:
- CCTV – we can install cameras to meet small (four cameras) and large multiple IP CCTV systems (16 or more cameras) in a configuration that specifically suits your commercial or industrial site
- infra-red beams – these are placed along fence lines around the perimeter of your business to detect any movement in yard areas, perfect for industrial environments
- access control – a secure way to control who enters any or all of the doors to your business
- smoke detectors – these constantly check the air for the presence of smoke. If smoke is detected, the system alerts occupants to evacuate. Wired for 24-hour operation, smoke detectors continue to work even when the alarm system is off
- Passive Infra Red Detectors (PIR) – these sensitive detectors detect movement and rapid change of temperature caused by body heat passing through an infra-red beam
- duress buttons – available wireless or ‘hard-wired’ these devices are wired for 24-hour operation so when activated an alarm signal is transmitted, perfect for staff working late on industrial and commercial sites
- reed switches – these are magnetically operated, requiring two parts fitted to windows or doors. When the window or door is opened, the two magnetic parts are separated and an alarm is activated.
Commercial and industrial security system maintenance
Ask us at Sectrol about regular security system maintenance packages for your Ballarat-based commercial or industrial business. We provide a range of services to ensure that your business, stock and assets are protected by your alarm system.
Our 24/7 alarm response service is an effective security alternative for our commercial and industrial clients in Ballarat and surrounding areas. Our team of security staff are fully trained, licensed and able to meet your security requirements.
Our state-of-the-art monitoring centre is the only monitoring centre in Victoria that is accredited with an Australian Security Industry Association grading. This means that we can provide our Ballarat commercial and industrial security clients with electronic monitoring of all of their alarm systems 24/7. This is perfectly suited to clients who have valuable stock, machinery computer equipment or phone systems on their premises.
Our standby security team and rapid response vehicles are ready to spring into action in the event of a break-in at your premises.